Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lunch: Shrimp stir fry! YUM

This was so delicious!
I haven't cooked in a LONG, LONG time!
My mom is always cooking for the family.
I know she hates it, but she loves us too much!
She never wants us to be hungry or starve! :)
Finally, on a day off, I cooked up lunch.
FYI, probably not all Hmong people, but most Hmong people
cook stir fry...like almost everyday.
At least my family does and that's why we look like we eat good!

Anyway, let's talk about what I put in this dish!

~2 packs of medium/large shrimp packs
~a bag full of small bell peppers (red, yellow, orange)
~2 large, green bell peppers
~a bag of carrots
~"panda" sauce or oyster sauce (can you guess which one?)

I'm not gonna explain how to make this because
I'm not a chef or cooking-type person.
I only cook when I have to and during this day...
I kinda had to! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment