Monday, August 13, 2012

The best place to buy iPhone 4/4S cases: eBay

If you are a person who has bought those $20+ iPhone 4/4S cases...then you are losing tons of money!!!! Unless, of course, those cases are by Cellaris or something and are totally unique and don't look similar to other ones you buy from Wal-Mart, then you might be paying for a case that's worth it. I personally, prefer to buy a cheap case because I know that it's going to fall and crack or dent and get dirty. eBay iPhone cases are cheap and also unique...such as the ones that I've had in the past and the ones I'm buying now. HINT: Buy the ones that are soft-case or silicone instead of hard-cases since they're better grip.

Below are my picks:
Gotta love Hello Kitty
Isn't it just ADORABLE
This one's my favorite :)
a hard-case one that I got...the jewels come off but this case comes with glue so no worries

No comments:

Post a Comment