Monday, August 13, 2012

Haul-ah #3: School Supplies + Thrifting


In the video, I show you some of the school supplies that I bought from Office Max and some awesome clothes I bought from Goodwill.

At the time that I went to Office Max, there was a sale of some sort where you spend $25 and get $5 and if you make at least a $5 purchase, then you get 20 free #2 pencils. I had to take up on this deal!

On top of that, Office Max gave me a coupon for Payless, which was printed onto my receipt, for $10 off a $25 purchase at Payless. I needed new kicks so I had to go!!!! I didn't show my shoes or other dept. store purchases in the video because that portion was cut-off or deleted. I don't know why.

Below are a few shots I took of my thrift store finds:

Hollister Pink & White Button-Up Shirt $7
Hollister Red Plaid Button-Up Shirt $7
MOSSIMO (Target) Gray & White Striped Shirt $5
Maurices Teal Blazer (from Maurices not Goodwill) $32
+ Pink Hollister Tank (Goodwill) $5
trying to show you how the blazer kind of points out at the shoulders
Target Lace Dress $25 (from Target not Goodwill)
Haha...my niece Alexia is trying to be cool while filming me *PEACE*
KISSing time! LOL she trying to pose like a teen

No comments:

Post a Comment