Friday, April 13, 2012

Diet Pills: Yes or No?

[Image source: http://www.dietpillrating.com]
Phentramin-D

From what I've heard, this diet pill is similar
to another diet pill, that's no longer sold over the counter,
that boosts your metabolism, increases your energy,
AND
makes you lose weight!

Too good to be true?
I don't know.

Here are some side effects that I've read about it:

1) hot flashes (sometimes)
2) hard time sleeping (in the beginning)
3) headaches (sometimes)

Now, why am I really blogging about this?

I recently read a blog entry where this Chinese woman
was able to drop 20 or so lbs. by taking a diet pill that started with a "D."
She explained that she didn't feel like eating anymore
and she would either eat less or decrease
her amount of "snacking."
She also mentions that she never exercised and gradually
decreased her pill intake. Now, she's depleted
her pills and doesn't plan on taking them anymore.
She looks good...even if she is only 80+ lbs.
Right after I read this I had to find out what that diet pill was!
I couldn't find it but found the one listed above.
I am still tempted to try it even though I really
only  need to lose 20-30 lbs., but...
I am SO lazy and like the Chinese woman I LOVE TO EAT!
I should exercise? Ha! Tried it and I have absolutely
NO MOTIVATION!

What are your thoughts?
Have you tried diet pills before?

3 comments:

  1. Xiaxue you mean? lol. When I read that post, I really wanted to know what it was too. A lot of people mentioned it in the comments section but after reading about it, I don't think I can take it (lol I suffer frequent enough depression that taking that might cause it to go on overdrive).

    I'm not one to exercise either but I really need to. It all depends on safety of doing so, so prioritize that yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0o0o0o I thought of xx too when I read this post hahaha I actually lost ten pounds in the span of two months for two summers during highshool. The way I did it? I would sleep in and miss breakfast, I didn't even know I was losing wight this way until I looked back upon it but I would never really recommend this way to anyways to be honest. Exercising is probably the fastest way to lose weight but another easy way I think is just to eat a little less at every meal =) Once you're full STOP! I hope this helps a little bit ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it was Xia Xue...I totally forgot her name!
    Anyway, thanks for the advice gals! I think losing weight definitely depends on cutting junk food and working out!

    ReplyDelete