Monday, July 29, 2013

July Love Culture Picks

I have a serious shopping problem! It's all because of cute clothes like the ones on Love Culture!!!! Although, I will say, I haven't bought any clothes in awhile now...not even the ones I'm posting up right now--but I really wanna get them!
This is my first pick: the Mauve Victorian Blouse

Anything with a Victorian crochet design just screams ME! I love it; it's nice and dressy! I'd wear this with a simple black blazer so that the design sticks out.
These are the rest of my picks. Of course, here I go again with something Victorian: the Metallic Victorian Lace Hi Lo Dress. It's just...amazing! I really wish I had money to purchase it right now! Next is the Tribal Bloom Body Con Dress. I don't have the body figure for it, but it would motivate me to work out and slim down if I had this dress. And, I just love the tribal design on the dress; it's different. Last, but not least, the Hourglass Bodycon Dress is one of the popular ones! Too bad it'll probably be out of stock by the time I get paid :( Bummer! I think there are only two left! Yikes! I love the hourglass dresses because they really make you appear to have curves. (I was this close to buying it)!


1 comment: