Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bow OOTD+ Haircut + (recent) clubbing OOTN

Taken w/Instagram!

I used to have a shirt just like the one I'm wearing except it was a peach color shirt with black bows instead of a cream color with light pink bows. I lost that shirt so the other day I saw this at Forever21 and I HAD TO GET IT! This one looks way better and I love how the sleeves are ruffled and almost looks like I have uber cool shoulder pads on. They make my arms look slimmer! 
What do you think of the OOTD? Love it/Hate it?

I kept my makeup minimal today since I'm getting my hair cut later...below are some hair cuts that I'm thinking of.


And...here's my OOTN from the other day.
I went out clubbing!!!!
 YOLO: You Only Live Once
a.k.a. Live life to the FULLEST
BTW I got this shirt from a T-SHIRT place in WI Dells
Here's me w/my YOLO shirt on, blue skirt from Belle du Jour (Younkers), and my nude "snake skin" spiked heels from Simply Vera Wang (Kohl's)

No comments:

Post a Comment