Tuesday, July 17, 2012

First time @ Red Lobster

Here's how the entrance looked when I walked in!
Honestly, when I saw the outside I was like, 
"Damn! This it?! It doesn't look very good."
But, my opinion changed once I stepped inside :)

My BF was irritated because we still weren't served yet and we came there before others (like the couple behind him). I was...also...irritated...and I CAN'T believe I even tipped the waitress...
Anyway, finally another waitress noticed and came to the rescue...totally covering for that horrible waitress...that finally came and took our order! And, this is what I got...the ULTIMATE FEAST!
Yes, it is! :} Hehehehe!!!!
OMG, I just had to take a close-up of that lobster tail!
It was delicious and oh-so-scrumptious!
YUMMY!
Here's my BF's food. It was good, but not as good as mine!

So, how was your experience at Red Lobster?
Was it as horrible but delicious as mine?




No comments:

Post a Comment