Saturday, December 1, 2012

My First Xmas Tree

No, it's not on fire! I just lit it up...isn't it beautiful?

This is a 4-ft pink tree that I purchased from Kohl's for less than $19. It's originally $40ish and on sale for $21.99 but I had a 25% off coupon. I absolutely love different colored trees and smaller trees! I don't have much room anywhere to put a taller Christmas tree so I prefer smaller trees like this one. Plus, they're so much faster to assemble and put away!

This is my first Christmas tree because my family and I don't usually put up a Christmas tree. It's a simple reason, but we do still celebrate Christmas, of course. I think I used to have one back then but my sister bought it so I don't really consider it my first Christmas tree. And, I didn't buy the typical tall and green Christmas tree because I think they're too boring-looking and I wanted my Christmas to have something that would be different than everyone else's in my family.

Overall, I'm super excited to start decorating my new tree with ornaments and some small Christmas stockings for my BF & I. I'm in search of some cute Christmas stockings with the letters H and M since those are my BF and my first initial of our names. We call ourselves H&M! I've checked out Kohl's already and there were two that I was considering. Let me know in the comments if you see any others that are catchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment