Monday, February 20, 2012

Haul - Hollister, Express, Forever21, Famous Footwear, & Younkers

(one of the places I went to)
Not much to talk bout here so I'll just show you what I bought!
And, no, I'm not rich! I do tend to have lots of hauls,
but I just save lots of money, then go out and shop! :)
ENJOY

HOLLISTER
My FIRST pair of Hollister jeans...believe it or not!
They're so expensive that's why this is my first!
$25
The back of the same skinny jeans
The back of the other pair of Hollister skinny jeans I bought
$35
lace cami for $10

EXPRESS
Love this quote! It was like on every clearance shirt!!!!
$20
Usually, I'm not into these kinds of shirts,
but I thought that I should buy it since I have nothing like it.
For both shirts the total was $30ish since I went during the buy one,
get one half-off sale during President's Day weekend.

FOREVER21
The first two necklaces are $5.80, the second is $9.80,
and the earrings are $3.80. I bought a long-sleeve lace
shirt too, but forgot to take a picture of it. I didn't buy much from F21
since I went last minute right when they were closing! Darn!
And, no! I'm not like those kinds of customers that shop last minute!
F21 was out of town and I just HAD to stop there! Hehehe!

FAMOUS FOOTWEAR & YOUNKERS
I needed new running shoes! It's almost spring/summer so gotta LOSE WEIGHT!
close-up of the boot design/texture
The Pumas were about $60. The Relativity boots were 85% off!
Younkers was having a huge sale...even on their clearance!
These boots were originally $59, but I got 'em for $10!
EPIC SALE!!!!
Of course, I could've gotten better-looking ones,
but they were all out, not my size, et cetera.
I really wanted the boots that looked like UGGs,
but they were still so expensive. They were only
like 50% off and that was still $50+.


1 comment:

  1. such a lovely haul. i love accessorize from forever21. they're so elegant, classy but chic! and hollister jeans are amazing :)
    lovely blog you have here, dear!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete