Saturday, February 4, 2012

Physician's Formula pH Matchmaker Lip Gloss Review

Can I just say that I absolutely hate how I cant't rotate my pics on Blogger?!
Me with Light Pink on
Have you ever seen a light-up lip gloss before? With a mirror?
Of course you have! But, this one is a little different!

Physician's Formula has designed a new lip gloss that will
actually match the color of your lips according to the lighting.
It has something to do with the pH levels...therefore,
the name pH Matchmakers was derived.

From my experience using this for several days, I gotta say
I'm in love with this lip gloss: 1) I prefer lip gloss over lip stick any day
2) it's very sheen/shiny and 3) it matches my lip color...sometimes.
Like any product there's gotta be something bad about it.
No product is totally perfect!
Like the packaging stated, this product works under certain conditions.
Even though at times my lip color didn't completely change...

I'm still satisfied with my purchase...because
I GOT IT FOR FREE!

How?

At CVS, this lip gloss retails for $9.99, BUT
it comes with a $3.00 off coupon attached to it AND
for any Physician's Formula purchase of $10+
you get $7.00 in extracare bucks.
So, basically, I got it for free.
Whether I got it for free or not, I still love this product.
What can I say...I'm a lip gloss lover! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment