Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine's Day


Although this is a day late...Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!!
(whether or not you have a significant other)

Above is my dozen of roses, 2 balloons, and Dove chocolates I got
from my boyfriend for V-Day. He was actually out of town so
he bought them from a flower shop and had them
deliver it to me at work. How sweet! I couldn't stop blushing!

What did you gals get? And, if you don't have a significant other...
what do you do on this day?

I've heard people call it the "declaration of being single day." :)
I think even if I was single I would still send out chocolates 
and make valentines for my loved ones.
It's a day full of love, which isn't just for your partner,
but also for family, friends, etc.

Anyway, I didn't just receive a valentine...
I gave my partner a valentine too!
I know! It's really "girly" looking! I'm really bad at giving guy gifts!
You should've seen me last year; I ordered a dozen roses
and had them delivered to my boyfriend's apartment.
The previous year I gave him two Hello Kitty plush toys.
As you can see, I'm very bad at these kind of things!
I tell him that I would be the perfect boyfriend!

Nonetheless, I did give my boyfriend something 
more masculine for V-day...aside from the bag.
I gave him his favorite cologne Hollister SoCal
and a black tee from Aeropostale.

Below are more pictures of my LOVE present. Hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment