Thursday, May 9, 2013

April/May Love Culture Picks

There are so many cute things on Love Culture that I might even buy the whole entire website! In the past, I've never ever wanted to buy some many things on Love Culture, or any other store.This is the FIRST time! It might be a little heavy on my credit card though!!!!

Below are all the things that I'm loving, going to buy, or have bought.
I'll start out with tops: 
I've been reallly into anything crochet, lace, or tank top-y like this 
Ultimately cute, dressy and sophisticated! I want all the colors!!!!
Love the lace, but I'm not too fond of the back. It's cute, but I can't "work it."
Not exactly my style, but I'm digging it!
I love anything with skulls <3
Again, not exactly my style, but I could definitely see myself wearing this to work
I'm iffy on this one. The chain web is very unique though.
BOTTOMS UP:

NOTE: If you love Romwe's galaxy leggings or their leggings in general, you'll love the ones on Love Culture--and they're cheaper!

The galaxy leggings aren't my style, but I just wanted to show, all of you, how they look like.

And...there's tons more that I want to blog about, but it would take up so much space! Go onto Love Culture and check it out yourself! On a side note, I'm not getting paid to talk about this site. Honestly, I just love the clothing selection and the cheap price. It's like Forever21, but SO MUCH BETTER! Yeap, so let me know what you thought about my monthly pics and what you liked from the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment