Friday, October 5, 2012

Current Beauty Favorites

Wow it has been super long since I've come on here!
If you haven't noticed I did QUIT YouTube...don't ask why!
It's a long and stupid story! :)
Anyway, since I don't really want to do monthly favorites videos anymore I'm just going to post a blog about them! I'm sure my favorites are some of yours too! First, let's start with makeup--of course!
Although this mascara from Lancome is so expensive ($26), it is so worth it! I've tried so many mascaras before and none work for me like this one...especially if you have thin, Asian lashes! Honestly, I only own the travel size, but I'm definitely planning on buying the full size one! LOVE IT!
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush & Bronzer in Dollface & Park Ave Princess
This is SOLD OUT right now on tartecosmetics.com, but I'm sure you can still grab this on sephora.com where I happened to pick this duo up! I love the blush! It's the perfect dolly pink blush! Nicely pigmented but not as pigmented as other blushes. As for the bronzer...it's great too but like I said not as pigmented. Overall, this duo is perfect for traveling and isn't priced bad either.
These are my all-time favorite makeup wipes! They don't sting my eyes and are just amazing...gentle too! MUST BUY!
Cynthia Crowley - Your Best Friend (YBF) Automatic Eyebrow Pencil Duo
($20 on HSN.com)
I love this eyebrow pencil! If you get it from birchbox.com it's $12 for one, but getting the duo on HSN.com is the better deal! This is one of my all-time faves. It's quite creamy and glides on perfectly. The spoolie at the end is alright but otherwise the product itself is AMAZING.
Nuance Salma Hayek Brow Pencil in Brown 090 - $9.99
This is currently SOLD OUT on CVS.com and in stores...at least at my local CVS.
This is probably the closest substitute or dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. It works great!
If you've tried the Anastasia one then for sure you'll love this one! It IS half the price :)
Alright, the last current favorite:

Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 320 True Beige

No comments:

Post a Comment