Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Halloween 2012 Look

Have you figured out your Halloween look yet? Maybe mine will inspire you to do something! Or, perhaps it'll be your Halloween look this year! I'm going to be a zombie...or better yet, a zombie doll
This is how I first looked before I applied the makeup
After the makeup, with the original wig
My finished zombie doll look...w/o the blood...YET
Me w/o the wigs on...which do you prefer?
Wig or no wig?

PRODUCTS USED:

NYC New York Color Individual Eyes in 0156-08 Dark Shadows
(sent to me from Influenster.com)
Cynthia Crowley Your Best Friend Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Golden Beige
(my lightest colored foundation)
DUO Eyelash glue (dark colored one)
Eyechanger.com white contacts
(these were sent to me for free awhile ago)
Urban Decay Naked Palette 2
any kind of toilet paper, or tissue for the scar

No comments:

Post a Comment