Friday, October 19, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012 Unboxing

Hi everyone! Remember me talking about Influenster? Well, here's my first unboxing video for the Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012. If you didn't catch my blog post about Influenster you can scroll down more and look for the post, otherwise watch the video and I'll briefly explain it. Hope you enjoy!
Below are pictures of the products and my first impression of them:

Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream
First impression: I've heard of this brand before and heard great things about it. I can't wait to try it! Hopefully it will improve how my hair behaves when I curl my hair since it usually falls flat.
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin
First impression: I'm not a huge fan of pins and I also don't do much with my hair either. But, I'm willing to make an exception to try this out and review it.
Bath & Body Works Mini Candle in Mahogan Teakwood
First impression: To me, this smells just like A&F colgne! I love it and can't wait to light it up. This would be so much cheaper than buying the cologne...especially for my BF. Next to the candle is a coupon that you can use to save $10 on a 3-wick candle.
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
First impression: They look nice and seem like they'll function well. I DO need a new pair of lashes anyway.
EBOOST Dietary Supplement
First Impression: I do love energy drinks so I guess I'll probably love this too. Plus, a college student like me needs all the energy she can get!
NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact in Dark Shadows
First impression: Aw, it's cracked! Damn it! As you can see in the picture, the packaging isn't covered with glitter...it's covered with eyeshadow fall out! Despite that an eyeshadow in here is cracked, I can still work with it...and I love how this has a primer and illuminator.
Vitabath Fragrance Mist in Luscious Lemon Creme
First impression: What am I supposed to do with it? I'm guessing I just spray this on when bathing to smell good? I'm not fond of lemon scents, but at least I'll smell clean :)
BTW, this was the bonus item given to select members. The other bonus item was Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin.

That's it! Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel cpickl3 and go check out Influenster to find out how you could receive a VoxBox. Also, note that I will be doing a separate review on the products mentioned here once I officially try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment