Saturday, October 6, 2012

I just placed an order on Loveculture.com !!!!

I guess you can kind of call this a "haul," but more like an early haul. If you haven't heard of Love Culture it's a site that sells clothing, accessories, shoes, etc. and the style is similar to Forever21. The prices are also very similar and cheap. I don't know about the quality yet, but I will update you guys on that when I get my package. I think I first heard of this site from DulceCandy and was reminded of this site again from my cousin, Pader. Pader was browsing the site while sitting next to me while we were in the computer lab in school and I saw such cute stuff on the site! So, that's what lead me to my order today. The clothes are so cute and very trendy. There are collared shirts with embellishments on them as well as spiked shoulders and studded heels, YOU NAME IT! I love this site and it is now my all time favorite site to shop on! I think the only flaw to this site is that there isn't as much stuff as Forever21, but that can also be a good thing since it won't take me forever to browse the site and my wallet will also love me :)

Below are some pictures directly from the site of some items I purchased
*NOTE* The names of the items are linked to the Love Culture site so just click them



I didn't get this one (below) but I really wanted too! It's super KAWAII

Same with this one--I didn't get it :( But this is perfect for Halloween!

There are more amazing deals on the site but you just have to go to the site and see for yourself! They have BUY ONE GET ONE FREE deals as well as sale items and many more!

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment