Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mini CVS Haul

These are probably the top two products that I always buy from CVS or any drugstore. I love the SIMPLE Cleansing Facial Wipes. They're the only makeup remover wipes I use. All the other ones sting my eyes. The Physician's Formula Eye Booster is also amazing! It's a 2-in-1 eyeliner + serum. It helps your lashes grow longer as well as line your eyes. The felt tip is super thin so you can draw thin OR thick lines. I absolutely love, love these two products! It was great that they were having a sale on both!

The SIMPLE wipes weren't on sale but I had a $1.75 off coupon and used that for it and for the Physician's Formula Eye Booster it was buy one get one half off, so I got one for me and my sister since she was sad that it was sold out last time we went to CVS.

Speaking of sold out products, I swear that everytime I go to CVS the Nuance by Salma Hayek Eyebrow Pencil in Brown is ALWAYS SOLD OUT...at the store and ONLINE!!!! I did contact CVS about them restocking it and was told that my local CVS has them in stock but that same day I went and it wasn't in stock. So, what I'm thinking is that they just said that the eyebrow pencil was back in stock...but it wasnt! There was a different colored eyebrow pencil in stock, but not the brown colored one. I'm so mad and disappointed!!!! Now I have to resort to buying a different brand of eyebrow pencils :(

Have you encountered a similar problem? What do you shop for at CVS?

No comments:

Post a Comment