Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mini Wal-Mart Haul

I was running to Wal-Mart for some nail polish remover and ended up purchasing some other items. I had to get candy canes since I'm in such a Christmas spirit! But, I didn't even get to eat any of them since my nieces and nephews ate them all :( As for the nail polish remover pads I chose these over the regular nail polish remover because this seems faster and I hardly ever paint my nails often, so having something convenient such as this would be better. Then, right above the nail polish remover pads I spotted the Sensational Gel Nail Polish and was eager to try it. (If you read my past post--the one below this--you can see my short review on the gel nail polish). Next, I had to try out the new Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow. It comes with eyeshadows and a primer. I didn't try out the primer yet but the eyeshadows are amazing! I love how the eyelid color is very creamy and the eyeshadows in general are quite pigmented! I'm going to buy more as soon as I go shopping  again :)

That's it for my mini Wal-Mart haul! Below are some pictures:
I forgot to mention this one! This is Moon Dough that I bought for my niece in the clearance section for $2!!!! It's very messy and the dough isn't like regular dough. It's very soft and spreads easily. I wouldn't recommend letting kids play with this on carpet.
equate Nail Polish Remover Pads w/acetone
There are 10 pink rectangular sheets
one sheet can remove the nail polish off all 10 fingers
REVLON Photoready "quad' in Pop Art 535
SENSATIONAL Gel Nail Polish

Remember to read my short review on this gel nail polish! It may help you decide whether or not to buy this!



No comments:

Post a Comment