Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mini Kohl's Haul

I'm loving this lace peplum top I got from Kohl's! It is very girly and dressy! I think no matter what size you are peplum-styled clothing looks great--surprisingly! This shirt was around $22 on sale. It's a bit much but I couldn't resist not buying it! I don't shop at Kohl's too often and I had $10 Kohl's cash so I had to get this!
I'm not a huge Badgers fan but this shirt was on sale for $6.60! That's a great deal! I could see myself wearing this to sleep or for sporting-themed events and plus, it's quite comfy. Now you know where I live!
Here's a close-up of the glitter/shimmer in "catch." Can you see it?
This is the last top I got from Kohl's. Of course, it was also on sale for a little less than $12. It's kind of a see through cropped top. I'm not a fan of cropped top since I'm a little meaty so they're not flattering, but I couldn't resist the Princess Vera Wang logo/design. I wore this the other day and it looks amazing despite it being a cropped top.
Doesn't it look...fabulous? <3



1 comment: