Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Late Post: What I Got for Valentine's Day

To start off, I'm not bragging about my gifts at all. I know some of you enjoy these posts so this is why I'm doing it! :)

My boyfriend of three years was totally spoiling me this Valentine's Day. He surprised me with a gift for three days leading up until Valentine's Day.
The first day I received two spa packages...one for me and another for a special someone. This spa package was the "Pamper Me Package," which included an hour  massage, a spa manicure and a spa pedicure. This was an amazing gift since I really needed to fix my gel nails and I could really use a pedicure. As for the massage...I think I'll enjoy it. ^__^ I've decided to take my mom since she's been having some back aches and could really use a massage. She'll be so happy!
The next day I received something I've been obsessed about for months! I got J. Crew Pixie Pants--not one but TWO! I got one in navy blue and another in gray. I remember my boyfriend mentioning earlier on in January that he was going to order these for me since he didn't give me a birthday present. I thought he was just joking! I mean, they're so expensive and not worth it! Regardless, I'm happy that he knows me well enough to get me gifts that I'll love and cherish!
***
Lastly, on Valentine's Day, at approximately 7:30 AM, I got a phone call from my boyfriend. I was still sleeping, but I was glad he called because I had to wake up for class. He told me to come outside. At this point I was thinking, "He totally has something up his sleeve!" Of course, I woke up and went outside...and what do you know? Standing next to his car, my boyfriend held a vase of red roses with a heart-shaped box of Russel Stover chocolates. I wasn't expecting this at all and I wasn't tired anymore!
That day, on Valentine's Day, we didn't go out to eat, except we stayed in on that chilly night. He made spring rolls and I made chocolate covered strawberries, my first successful time making them!
You  might be wondering what I gave him...and honestly I didn't give him anything! I didn't know what to give him! I mean, what do guys like to receive on Valentine's Day? So, since I didn't give him a gift I told my boyfriend that I'll give him a gift on White Day, March 14th. (White Day is a Japanese holiday when the men give back gifts to the women who gave them gifts on Valentine's Day). I'm celebrating White Day completely opposite, but I don't care! I'm weird! Plus, it's also my boyfriend's birthday in March so he'll be getting double presents!

How was your Valentine's Day? Or, should I say Single Awareness Day? What would you give to a guy on Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment