Monday, February 25, 2013

Vampire Diaries: Stefan VS Damon

Who would you choose if you were Elena: Stefan or Damon?

If you asked me back then when Vampire Diaries first came out,
I'd say Stefan--no matter what!

Today, I still say Stefan!

I think that Elena will always love Stefan and will eventually go back to him whether she is sired to Damon or not. I don't know for sure; it's just a thought.

Some factors that contribute to Elena's changed feelings are:

1) separation from Stefan around season 2 when he left Elena
(Damon was around a lot)
2) Damon's features such as looking like a badass with his leather jacket,
piercing blue eyes, and tough attitude
3) Elena is sired to Damon
4) perhaps Nina & Ian dating in real life is a cause

and the list could go on and on!

All I'm saying is that I will forever be a Stelena / Stefan & Elena fan! I think Damon definitely has the looks and personality, but...Stefan has always been in my heart. Maybe, it's because Stefan kind of reminds me of Edward and his character...from the book--not the movie! It's like this, Stefan is Edward and Jacob is Damon...but not really. I would choose Edward over Jacob anyday even with the movies being out and Jacob's nice body!

I love both of the characters though. It's a tough decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment