Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lulus.com picks - My first order

Today was my first time ordering from Lulus.com and I have to say I'm very impressed with the selection on this site. There are so many things I want on there, but unfortunately I just don't have the money! :( I have to admit, some things are expensive...but they look great and unique!

The picture above are three things that I have on my wish list. I didn't buy them either because they're sold out or they're out of my budget. The first is a pair of nude pumps with a gold heel. These look amazing and I want them so bad, but it was sold out in my size! As for the other two pieces, they were $41ish and I just didn't want to pay that much for a sweater or a minty-green dress that I could probably get for cheaper somewhere else.
The purse above is $39 and the bracelet is $12. These are two pieces that I ended up purchasing. I wish the purse was black, but mint green will do. I love that it's a crossbody bag because crossbody bags are less of a strain on the arms and I know I'll never forget my purse because it'll always be hanging on me. The bracelet was just too cute to pass up and I've been really into anything with bows lately.
The only thing I purchased in this picture was the ring, which I thought was so cool and unique and I couldn't pass it up especially since it was only $8 on sale. The sandals are very cute and I love the mint green color, but they were sold out in my size...once again! As for the black dress...it's the same as the minty-green one in the pictures above, so that means it's also $41. I don't want to pay that much for a dress I can find cheaper somewhere else.

Have you shopped at Lulus lately? What did you think about this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment