Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Love Culture Picks

These are all the clothes items on Love Culture that I've been very fond of.
I love them...but they are a little pricey. These are more like my wishlist items :)  I thought you guys would like to see them though in case you need a little inspiration! Hope you enjoy my Love Culture picks!
BTW, all images were from the Love Culture website.
SPIKY SLATS DENIM SHIRT- $39.90
Gotta love the spikes and the cutouts! This is definitely the most unique piece I've seen! LOVE IT!
STARS! Everyone is a star! Although this sweater is a little kiddish for me...I'd still wear it :)
LEATHERETTE CHIFFON TOP- $29.90
I'm a huge mint green fan now! I just couldn't pass up putting something mint green on here!
Love the crosses on the elbows! So chic!
Again with the crosses, they just look so AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing new blog layout. :) I love it. It's very modern and professional looking. :)

    Those LoveCulture tops look nice. My favorites are the first top with the cut-out details near the collar and the stars sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete