Thursday, January 12, 2012

January Eyeshadow Favorites/Review

Image source: [drugstore.com]
Image source: [asos.com]

These two are my ultimate fave drugstore eyeshadows to use.
For now these are the ones I reach for most...even more than the Naked Palette!

First, I'll talk bout the Revlon eyeshadow quad.
Below are swatches of each color.
(yes...I know I have VERY dry skin!)
The two shades on the left are matte while the other two shades
are sheer with some glitter particles.
The packaging says it lasts 16hrs...that I haven't tried out. 
I wore this quad today outside while it was snowing
and I didn't have a problem.
The only thing I think is a downside is the amount 
of fallout from the matte shades.
They're kind of powdery especially if you use a brush.
Overall, this quad is well pigmented and long lasting!

Next up is the Rimmel eyeshadow trio! Of the two, my fave!
Hehe...it looks like poop colors LOL
It's kind of hard to see, but above are the swatches!
On the left is the darkest brown shade followed by the taupish color.
Last is the highlight color that I use to highlight under my brows.
The colors are very neutral although sheer so easily glammed up!
That's why the trio is called "Glam'Eyes!"
I love this eyeshadow trio! I've been wearing this 
everyday since New Year's Day.
This was a gift from my sister for Christmas...thanks so much sis! <3

*DRUM ROLL*

Now time for the Revlon Cosmetics deal time!!!!

Image source: [revlon.com]

If you go to CVS now there is a deal on Revlon cosmetics.
Buy one of the three: 3D Volume Mascara, 16-Hour Eyeshadow Quad, 
or a ColorBurst Lip Butter, for about $5.99-$7.99 
and receive $3.00 extracare bucks (if you're an extracare card holder). 
If you don't know what extracare bucks are 
they're simply in store credit that's printed off on a receipt from items that 
have the yellow tags hanging on them indicating that you can receive 
extracare bucks for them.
In other words, it's like you're spending $2.99 on an eyeshadow quad.

EXTRAS!!!

This is what happens when you have kids around! They drive you nuts!
P.S. I was babysitting my nieces and nephews. 
Hehe...I have siblings too so they helped watch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment