Monday, January 9, 2012

My 2012 New Year's Resolutions

This was a picture of me from 2-3 years ago.

Years ago I used to be skinnier, better looking skin, more energy, and the list goes on. There are a lot of things I regret doing in the past but I wouldn't change them at all because they're what makes me...ME! There is one thing that I truly want to change and that is motivation. I have no motivation whatsoever. I don't even blog that much nor do I upload Youtube videos anymore. I always say I don't have time but I just don't make time. I'm lazy! There, I said it! : p

So, here comes the resolutions list that I hope to achieve:

1. Lose 15-20 pounds
2. work out more / exercise everyday
3. eat more healthy foods less junk food, less soda and...alcohol :(
4. work harder in school! you're paying for it *****
5. spend more time with family...that means mommy too!

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Those are the main issues I have...especially losing weight and exercising because I'm lazy and I love to eat. I'm a PIG! Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment