Friday, January 27, 2012

MyGlam January Bag Review

I can't rotate it!
"Finally, a New Year's Beauty Resolution that you are going to love! This year's first Glam Bag is full of great brands that are good for the planet and good for you. We've searched for the purest and most natural makeup lines on the market. Ones that are cruelty-free, organic, all-natural, and earthy. After all, this year's beauty resolution shouldn't only be about looking beautiful, it should also be about feeling beautiful from within. Here's to an amazing New Year ahead!"
                                                              xoxo
Michelle

My MyGlam bag finally came! There was a shipping delay.
I was so excited to get this that I went to my mailbox everyday!
Then, when I finally received it...I wasn't as excited. : (

I'm not a huge mask fan nor a nail polish fan.
I am an eco-friendly person though so having these products are great.

When I first looked at the nail polish my first impression was, "Aaaah!"
I don't match dark colors especially a teal color...But when I
tried on theBalm Hot Ticket Nail Polish I was amazed!
The nail polish has a shiny effect and is very pigmented
I only needed ONE coat!
I was very impressed!
Too make the beautiful teal color even more luminous
I added a glitter nail polish by China Glaze in Dorothy Who?. 

Now, the Sheer Cover Duo Concealer is my fave of them all.
I have never tried such a creamy concealer before. At first glance, I thought the light/medium color wouldn't match me, but I was dead wrong! I love it and it's my new, everyday concealer now. It applies flawlessly although  it's not long-lasting. Regardless, I am thinking about purchasing the product myself when I'm out.

As for the other products, I haven't tried them yet. I'll let y'all know how I feel about them eventually!
Extras that came with the bag:

Freeman Beauty Products discount - 16% off the Feeling Beautiful Trio
WEN special offer - save $20 on WEN Healthy Hair Care System
Sheercover special offer - $100 in makeup and gifts for only $19.95

Can you see the clear formula?
It's sticky when first applied but peels off nicely after.

This smells amazing!


Now for the product info:

No comments:

Post a Comment