Friday, January 27, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty/Makeup Tag

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

GREED
What is your most expensive beauty item?
The Naked2 Palette! It's $50...one hell of an investment!


What is your most inexpensive?
E.L.F. makeup products especially the eyeshadow quads and brushes.
I'm a huge fan of E.L.F. and all, but I absolutely detest their bronzer!
I love their BLUSH though! :)


WRATH
What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Foundation and concealer. I can never find the right color since I have uneven skintone and on top of that horrible undereye circles! What's a girl to do?!


What product has been the hardest to get?
The Naked Palette. Any of them! I had to go to multiple stores several times in order to get the first Naked Palette...and the second one was always out of stock. So, I waited for a few weeks until I got mine! 


GLUTTONY
What are your most delicious beauty products?
I don't really have scented products unless we're talking about perfume.
I love the Victoria Secret body mists! Yum! :D
As for makeup products, I don't have many scented ones.
I think I have fruity lipsticks or else a clean smelling scent like the MAC foundation primer.


SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Eye cream...day and night. The eye cream I use is StriVectin-SD Eye Cream which reduces appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. Sometimes I'm exhausted and have no patience for putting on eye cream at night or even applying it in the morning before school. This is probably why I don't see AMAZING results.


PRIDE
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
For me it would be eyeshadow. I feel as if you can tell what mood someone is in by their eyeshadow. If it's neutral colors then that person is going to work, school, or just doesn't want to amp it up much. If it's bold, darker colors perhaps that person is going to go out or wants to look sexy. I don't know; it can be many things.


LUST
What attributes do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex?
Personality. It's everything to me especially the first impression.


ENVY
What products would you most like to receive as a gift?
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencils since I've been looking for a long-lasting eyeliner and the NARS Orgasm blush since everyone's raving about it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment