Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thrift Store Haul


Today I went to my local Goodwill store and bought some amazing pieces! All for only $8?!
Most of the clothing items I bought were either on sale or clearance but they were still in great quality.
Now, I don't know about you guys but I love my Goodwill store.
I admit that sometimes the prices are high but if you look thoroughly you can find amazing deals!
This is actually my second trip to Goodwill. I didn't do a blog post or anything for the first trip simply
because I didn't have time to blog about it.
All the things I bought are listed below along with the price that I bought them for.

Abercrombie & Fitch Muscle Tee - $1.49


Maurices Gray Plaid Vest - $1.75

Maurices 3/4 Length Maroon Shirt - $1.49

GO(vest)                          GO(shirt)
These two are from the actual Maurices site. They look similar to the two Maurices' items that I bought so thought I would post them so y'all have an idea of how my pieces look. If you want to see more product info on them simply click the "GO" button and you'll be directed to the exact page on Maurices.com where the item(s) is located.
Here is the Old Navy Dolman Sweater from oldnavy.com that looks similar to the sweater that I bought for my sister. I bought it for $0.74 at Goodwill. If you want more product info on this sweater click the "GO" link under the image and you'll be directed to the product location.

Here is a look-alike of the muscle tee I bought from A&F. This is from the exact site abercrombie.com and if you click the "GO" button you'll be directed to the product location.

As for the white skull-patterened tee I don't know where it's sold at. I bought it for $1.49.

Did y'all recently go thrift store shopping? Comment below on the great deals you found! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment