Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Worst Makeup Remover Pads!!!!

Image source: [olafitness.wordpress.com]
Have y'all ever tried these makeup remover pads?
What's your opinion on them?
For me, as you can tell by the title, 
I strongly dislike these makeup remover pads!
I don't hate them because they do remove my makeup, 
but they leave me with a stinging feeling.
These are EYE makeup remover pads that are ULTRA-SOFT,
which they are, but why do they sting my eyes so much?
I may just have very sensitive skin.
I've tried other makeup wipes before like the Olay brand.
It also stings my eyes horribly and sometimes...even my face.
One thing I will note is my dry skin so I understand the sudden irritation.
This is my personal opinion of these makeup remover pads.
I don't know if it will be the same for you or any other woman.
I'm just telling y'all how I feel about them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment