Monday, May 14, 2012

2 OOTD - Spring Wear

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have already seen these pictures, but just in case...I wanted to post these two OOTDs up since they are perfect for the warm season. And, I just love how they look!
H&M Pink Top - $7.95
American Eagle Blue Shorts - $24.99
 I love them shorts! They're so comfy and I just love the color!
The pink top is comfy as well and so light weight.
I've def. been turning heads since wearing it!
Maurices Black Tank (not easy to see I know) - $9.99
Lauren Conrad Studded Skirt (Goodwill)  - $19.99
The skirt was originally $40-$60, in store, but Goodwill had it for $19.99.
What a steal! I actually didn't pay $20 for it, but rather...$5-$8 out of my pocket!
I had a gift card and discount so...this skirt was def. a must have buy!

Hope you enjoyed my short OOTDs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment