Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Products That I've Used Up

Do you ever have some products that you are constantly using over and over? I have a few that I'd like to show you! Let's see if some of us use the same products!


Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara 
I received this in MyGlam bag. This is one of the BEST mascaras I've ever used.
I love it! I have tried this mascara even before MyGlam and I've had no problem with it. It kind of has a wet, dewy finish, which I like. It doesn't dry out my lashes.

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream (for face) SPF 55 
It's the travel size that I purchased from Sephora for $20.
I admit it's very expensive, but the quality is quite nice.
It still has the sun block/screen smell to it, but it doesn't leave you with
the sticky feeling you get from most sun block/screen.
I use it sparingly, of course, since it is pricey.
I'm almost done with it...and sadly, I won't be repurchasing it
simply because it is so expensive.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion & 40 Carrots Moisture Splurge
As you can see in the first picture...I love Aveeno lotion.
I have the sample size, the travel size, and the full size!
It's fragrance free, which won't leave me with headaches
and it just feels good! :)
Don't worry! It doesn't smell like oatmeal!
As much as I love it I'm probably going to be switching to
a different lotion since it seems I've outlived it.
It's not as effective as when I first used it.
I want a fully, hydrating lotion since I have super DRY skin.

The other lotion is from 40 Carrots and this is also one of my favorites!
You can purchase it from TJ Maxx for $5.99 otherwise it's $13ish, full price.
It smells like carrots, which I didn't think I would like, but I instantly
fell in love with this lotion as soon as I tried it.
Very moisturizing! :)

L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base (face primer)
It's almost done...thank God!
I am not up with the hype with this product!
I hate how it's in a pot! It always gets stuck b/w my finger nails.
I think, for $12-$14...this isn't worth the money.
It doesn't last long! I've only used this for about 2 weeks or so,
and it just doesn't seem to do anything.
I don't notice a difference by putting this on or not.

Now...why am I using it up?
1. I can't return it after using it and I'm just not like that
to return something after using it.
2. I just want to use it up quickly to get rid of it.

Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Dark Circle Roller
& MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC35
The concealer roller is another product that I try to use to get rid of.
I don't see any results! I don't see a reduction of dark circles!
So...I won't be repurchasing it!

MAC foundation...my all time favorite foundation of all!
It has medium to full coverage and always makes me look flawless!
It's down to the last bits! Boo!
I think, out of all my products listed...this is the only one that
I will be repurchasing.

So, if you haven't tried it...I definitely recommend it! <3

Now that you've seen my list of products that I've used up
(whether I love them or hate them)
What are yours? LMK in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment