Monday, May 14, 2012

Haul-ah! #1 - AEO, F21, H&M, Gap, Kohl's, Goodwill

From now on, I will be calling my hauls...Haul-ah! #whatever.
Today is Haul-ah! #1!!!! ENJOY :)
AVENGERS!!!!
Puuurrrrr-feeeccct! Way to start out a blog!
The Avengers rock! If you haven't seen the movie...well, you're missing out!
I found this gray tee in the Men's section of Kohl's and could NOT
refuse on buying it. It was on sale for $8.99.
Who's your favorite AVENGER?
Gap Pink Shirt - $12ish after discount
Originally $19.99 and on clearance for $16.99
I love the sleeves
Lauren Conrad Studded Skirt - $5-$8 (Goodwill - new w/tags)
close-up of the studs and flower pattern
Decree Lace Top - $2.50 (Goodwill)
ELLE Gray-White Sequined Top - $3.50 (Goodwill)
Shirt was on sale so it wasn't $7
WEATHERVANE
Back of WEATHERVANE jeans - Goodwill
These jeans are amazing on! And, they're so unique!
The back pocket, featured above, is quite long on the buttocks.
It like drags down towards your thighs more so your butt looks nice!
I'll post up a picture of me wearing them and showing you how this
looks whenever I start wearing these jeans.
American Eagle Shorts - $24.99 each
This is the tag of one of the workout pants I got from Forever21
I didn't take an actual pic of the pants or
other stuff I got from F21 since they didn't turn out well
That's it for the haul pictures. Hopefully I upload the haul video soon! Thumbs up

2 comments:

  1. wish we had forever21 and H&M in australia!!!! Yep agree the avengers was a really good superhero movie!

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! a really good haul! love the skirt *-*

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete