Monday, May 14, 2012

POP of color makeup tutorial


I recently bought a nicely pigmented and long-lasting eyeliner from Milani and I am just in love with it! Here, I am using Milani LIQUIF'EYE Metallic Eye Liner in 04 Aqua. I highly recommend this color (not the black) because it is just amazing! It lasts very long and is quite difficult to take off. It's very comparable to Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On pencils...but better. This eye liner is what inspired me to (finally) film a tutorial. This look is DRAMATIC, so...beware! I was even a little shy to wear this out in public. People kept staring at me!

Below is the video for my makeup tutorial:
(don't hate...appreciate! this is only my 2nd tutorial)
Y'know...I just noticed that the title for this look was derived by Hollyannaeree's Aqua Pop tutorial! Oops! Oh well! The eye liner was called AQUA! : P

MORE PICHAS!
These are all the eyeshadows I used for the tutorial.
All eyeshadows are from both Naked palettes.
Swatch of the eyeliners I used:
Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Eyeliner & Lash  Boosting Serum,
NYX White Eyeliner, Milani LIQUIF'EYE Metallic Eye Liner in 04 Aqua
MyGlam lashes (packaging) from April's bag
Bottom half of how the MyGlam lashes (packaging) looks like
This is how the actual lashes look
Pucker up for the camera! <3 muahs
It looks like a fishy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment