Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Target Beauty Box/Bag


This is the first time I've received the Target Beauty Box/Bag, so I didn't know what to expect. I saw some pictures of the products on Target's Facebook page, but they still didn't seem all that great...until I got them.
I came home one day and just found this Target-printed box on top of my bed. At first, I was like, "WTH is this?" Then, I realized that it was the beauty box!!! I instantly opened it and was amazed at the products. I needed a new lotion and found one. Inside was the travel size Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion. I tried it and it's awesome, much better than the Aveeno one. I haven't tried the other products though. I was too excited to try the lotion. Besides the products, the box also included a Target coupon book with coupons such as $1 off a Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara and $1 off a Nivea lotion, etc.

Did any of you get this Target Beauty Box/Bag too?


Products:
1. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (7 wipes)
2. Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion (travel size)
3. Pantene Color Preserve Shine Conditioner (travel size)
4. Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser (travel size)
5. Target coupon book
6. London SOHO New York Mini Makeup Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment