Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FUN Contest/Bet Idea


Do you love cereal? Do you like Trix?
Well, whether or not you like any of them...here's a great idea that you could
use for a bet or contest with your family and friends.

STEPS:

1. Buy a box of Trix cereal that has Spongebob on it
and says "free Spongebob toy"
2. Make a bet or contest with 1-7 people on which
Spongebob toy will appear in the cereal box
3. After the bets have been placed,
open the cereal box and reveal the Spongebob toy

Easy, right? Fun? YES!!!!

It's kind of silly and childish, I know! But, you gotta have fun sometimes!
Just like in Spongebob: F-U-N spells FUN! :)

Here's what my family and I did:
Bet - loser buys half-off fraps from Starbucks
I bet my sister and my niece that the Spongebob toy with the soccer ball would be in the box (initials with MV). My sister bet that it was the jellyfish one and my niece bet that it was the upside down Spongebob with the green shorts. My sister happened to win so I had to buy her a half-off frappucino from Starbucks.
Grrrr! And I was sure I was gonna win!

No comments:

Post a Comment