Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Small CVS Spring Haul

My sister and I happened to go to CVS today. My main purpose for going today was to purchase a self-tanner or tanning lotion that I could use for my legs. My legs are probably one of the lightest parts of my body. Instead  of tanning out in the sun or going to tanning booths...I prefer lotions, which regardless, won't damage my skin. Below is a picture of all the things I purchased today from CVS.

Products from top to bottom:

1. Snickers Bar - $0.75 + $0.75 Extra Care Bucks (basically free)
2. Milani EASYBROW in Dark Brown - $7.49
3. Milani LIQUIF'EYE metallic eye liner in 04 Aqua - $7.49
4. Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo + the Conditioner - 2/$6.50ish +
I used a $1.00 off coupon and got $3.49 off too
5. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer - $9.99ish
6. (2) Listerine Cool Mint Mouth Wash - $2.99 each
+ I used a $1.00 off coupon for each
7. (not in pic) Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness lip balm - $3.19

After the Extra Care Bucks and coupons...I spent a total of $20.
It's not the best I've done couponing...but I saved lots!
Although...the cashier was very rude...and totally ripping me off!
My sister bought some of the same stuff and got more money off!
Shame on you!!!!

Anyway...I'm pretty excited to start using some of the things I bought,
especially the aqua eye liner, and the eyebrow pencil.
My other eyebrow pencils are almost used up,
so I figured I would try out a different shade and different brand.
As for the eye liner...well, let's just say I need to include more color in my life.

What do you buy from CVS? What are you most excited
to use/do during the spring/summer?

Close-ups of the eye liner:

Top: Milani EASYBROW in Dark Brown
Bottom: Milain LIQUIF'EYE Metallic Eye Liner in 04 Aqua
Image from http://www.cvs.com


No comments:

Post a Comment